CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's fun to be in love!

I just have to post to the world that I am totally and completely in love with my husband!!! He is everything I ever wanted and more. He makes me a better person, and encourages me to do the things I of course should have been doing in the first place. :) I love our lives together, it's hard to believe it's been 3 years, but I also can't imagine life without him anymore. He is soft spoken, musical, a reader, athletic, a family lover, artistic, a good cook, selfless, and so much more. I hope more than anything that our children are just like him because, to me at least, he is perfect! I thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with someone so right for me everyday. And I am more glad than anything else in my life that we had a temple marriage and will be a family for eternity.
I love you Matthew, it no longer feels like we are 2 people, but one working harmoniously to bring our family closer to Heavenly Father. You are my best friend and eternal companion, when I think of you I can't stop smiling. I am yours and you are mine, forever.

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Awww, that's so sweet Sarah! I love Matthew, he is just the greatest! He was so kind to me growing up (most of the time) and I think I told you this before, but he was the sister I never had! Just so tender and nonjudgemental! I'm glad you're so blessed! And he's so blessed to have you! Love you lots!

Blake and Audra said...

This brought a smile to my face. It's SO refreshing hearing how much in love people are. I LOVE this, Sarah!! I'm so happy you guys found each other and that you're so in love. It's so important in this life to make sure we take that time to find that perfect person for us. I'd say we are 2 lucky girls! We got some good ones. :) Love you, girly!