CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

7 weeks tomorrow!

Okay, on a less somber note than the previous post, I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow yay!!! I'm so lucky, I haven't really had morning sickness too bad yet. The only time I feel queezy (how do u spell that) is when I haven't eaten in awhile. Unfortunately I am having nightmares just about every night. Last night I had a dream that I had ticks all over me and couldn't get them off. (I have a phobia of ticks) I've had dreams where people were chasing me, where I'm humiliated in front of a group of people, where the baby doesn't make it. It's really bad because I never want to go to sleep. I'm trying to go to sleep thinking of everything I'm thankful for and all the wonderful things in my life, so I have positive thoughts when I dream. It hasn't worked yet. :(
That's really the only symptom I've had so far. My breasts are sore, but I don't really count that. It just feels like I went exercising without a sports bra. :) I know it could get a lot worse, but so far I've been very pleased with this pregnancy. My first doctor's appointment is December 30, I can't wait! I don't know if they'll do an ultrasound that day or not. If they do I'll post a picture. :)

7 comments:

Michelle C said...

I'm so glad you haven't really been sick yet. What a great blessing. So sorry about the nightmares! I know during pregnancy it is very common to have very "vivid" and real dreams. I did have those, but nightmares. Sorry!! I'm so excited for your Dr.'s appt too. I had my first ultrasound at 9 wks, so they might do an ultrasound. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Daniel said...

All I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to be pregnant.

I hope you don't get sick as you progress.

Have the pickle cravings started?

Sarah said...

Actually the pickle craving was the very first clue I was pregnant. The Achievement Day girls were making crafts out of old jars and when I got a whiff of a pickle jar I was in heaven. :) That was only a few days after I had gotten pregnant. Pretty weird.

Michelle C said...

I'm so glad things are going well so far! 7 weeks was when I had to make my trip to the ER for IV fluids! So I'm glad things are going good for you!!

Sarah said...

Oh really?? I thought that happened when you were almost due. Yikes! Well thanks, I just hope things continue to go as well as they have. They just sent out an email at my work that you can't eat or even have drinks in the rooms. So of course everyone has been exchanging ideas about hiding stuff in their bags. :) That's what I'm going to have to do. I do get sick feeling if I don't eat every couple hours, so I've been bringing pretzels or popcorn and sneaking bites when nobody's looking. And I definitely can't go without water. I kinda just feel like - if i get caught they can just write me up because it's a health issue with me and I'm not risking mine or the baby's health just for that job. Anyway, it's been pretty easy so far. Today is my last day of work that I have to go in until February, so I'm not too concerned. :)

Michelle C said...

I love the names to the side. So funny - Maleah is on my list too!! I love how Dyson is in the running!!

Michelle C said...

Yeah, it was early on. We lived far away, so I'm sure it was confusing with what was going on and when. (: I would definitely sneak in stuff - who cares!! (: That's good it's your last day until February. Is that because they don't have a lot of openings? I'm excited for your appointment in 1 1/2 wks! Who is your Dr again?