CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Super cute Shiloh!

I got a couple of really cute videos of Shiloh this month and just have to share them!

Shiloh always plays with Matthew's socks. She thought my glove (under Matthew's shoe) was a sock. She is such a careful dog, I think this video displays that pretty well.





Every time Shiloh gets a bath we play a game with her towel afterwards. I throw it on top of her and she usually tries frantically to get it off by running in circles. We had already played awhile and she just wanted to chew on the towel, so it was funny to me that she was just walking around with it on her back.

1 comments:

Michelle C said...

Those were super cute videos. I love how she was nervous about the shoe getting her!! Super fun to see.