CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello dear famly and friends!

Hello everyone!

Happy Holidays to all. For those who haven't yet heard, we've been blessed with the wonderful news that we're going to have a Baby!!!

The baby is due on August 14, just 6 days after Matthew's birthday. We are absolutely thrilled with the news, and can't hardly believe it! We both felt like it was time for our family to grow, so we are very thankful that we were able to get pregnant so soon.

I can definitely already tell that I am pregnant. I get tired during the day, and have a little nausea at night. And even though I am only at 5 weeks now, I know it will all be worth it and am really looking forward to getting my belly bump! :) I already went shopping with my sister-in-law Brittany for maternity clothes (hehe!) but didn't get anything since I do have a little time left. But I found an adorable little onesie that has a bow on it, and a tag that says, "Mom & Dad's best present ever". We hung it on our Christmas tree. :)

We love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and a great New Years Eve!

~Sarah and Matthew

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

I love your blog!! Super cute onsie. That's fun you already went shopping with Brittany. I wish I was there!! Having a belly bump is so much fun! I hope your nausea gets better

Ashley said...

How cute! When I would get sick when I was pregnant I would just keep like candy or gum in my purse. It would help to chew on something. :)