CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oops!

So, apparently pregnancy is making me a little "absent-minded". Last week I was with my friend Whitney in Walmart, and she was following me into the bathroom while we were talking. I had gotten to the stalls, when I turned around and saw she had stopped near the door, frozen in her tracks. Her eyes got real big and she said, "this is the MENS bathroom". Then I looked over and saw an older gentleman, who turned around and did a double take, then said, "Ladies!" We both busted up laughing and tried to leave as quickly as possible, but all the cashiers were smiling at us as we left, so we quickly ducked into the girls bathroom. It was quite embarassing! Whitney (pregnant with her 3rd by the way) looked at me and said, "Ya, pregnancy makes you dumb. " :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW! I can see Whitney doing that. Did she ever tell you about the time she walked into some strangers house.... She thought she was walking into a friends house who was having a party. Anyway you should ask her some time. Yours was pretty funny though!

Michelle C said...

LOL, that's so funny and embarrassing!! I must agree. You totally lose your mind when you're pregnant. Even if you are super organized and punctual, it'll be the one that you totally miss an appt or something when you're pregnant. The baby must be stealing all the mommy's brain power. Sad to say it didn't seem to get any better. I just said that my brain power was going into making milk (: ANd the sleep deprivation doesn't help. I'm checking your blog every day so keep posting (: What is Ashley's blog address? It doesn't work when I click on her name.

Sarah said...

http://thekeithadamsfamily.blogspot.com/ is Nickle's family blog. Ashley has one for her family that you have to be invited to. So you better invite me Ashley!!!

Brittany said...

hahahaha!this is so funny!